Position: Senior Business Development Manager – Renewable Energy (100-150K)
Contact Recruiter: Jane 089-922-1673
(sununtinee (@) mriww.co.th)
Send your resume “NOW” before someone else gets the job!!!
For more than 30 years, our client is one of the leading energy companies in Thailand, which build and operate power plants in Thailand and
across country and has been a successful and leading construction and infrastructure projects.
They are an energy company, engages in the development, financing, construction, and operation of green-field power plants.
Our Client is now looking for a Business Development Manager – Renewable.
- Conduct feasibility study and evaluating investment opportunities of potential projects including risk analysis and financial analysis.
- Draft business strategy, manage project budgets and manage project plans and promotional campaigns.
- Achieve overall profitability through market research, management of sales network and marketing of solar products & Solutions.
- Identification of major Business opportunities; Sales and Business development of PV projects, specifically rooftop. Development of New markets
& Sales network.
- Assist in the study of energy market trends, analyzing the strategies of business competitors and conducting company’s SWOT analysis.
- Hire, train and lead Solar rooftop team. Establish sales processes and Key Performance Indicators for the solar rooftop team.
- Formulate successful strategies to increase sales activities and ensure annual goals are attained.
- Contribute toward the development of the organizations overall strategic planning and management reporting processes, and perform other duties
- Identify and make a personal connection at the C-level with qualified prospects in a form that encourages open dialogue about their facility
and infrastructure-related issues; asset and portfolio needs; financial management needs, energy and environmental needs and goals.
- Lead the contract and price dialogue with new prospects and repeat clients in a way that expedites the contract process and minimizes cost
- Identify and connect with government; trade groups; public interest groups; and other market sector influence contact as needed to advance
the company's interests in the market space.
- Collaborate with the Operations staff in moving individual projects into implementation phase and engaging operations and client resources
as needed to measure and celebrate performance and project outcomes.
- Male / Female
- Thai Nationality
- Age 30-45 years old
- Bachelor’s and master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Engineering or related fields
- At least 5 years of experiences in sales, marketing and business development (Renewable)
- Relevant experience in solar power sector would be preferred
- In - depth understanding of solar - related policies and regulations
- Having knowledge in financial analysis, financial models, due diligence, valuation and feasibility study
- Able to travel upcountry
Attractive salary and generous fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates.
Interested candidates please send your application letter with resume, current and expected salary with contact details and refer the
Business Development Manager
If you believe that you are the right one,
Please send your CV Now