As a key member of the Big Data Analytics team, you will be responsible for creating and operating the Big Data environment that enables organizations to optimize business
processes and grow rapidly. You will move and integrate data across multiple disparate systems, aggregate and organize large sets of data in order to enable lead operations, analytics, and predictive modeling. If you would love to be an owner-operator of a
fast-growing complex online business with modern technology stacks, building analytical and infrastructure solutions, and driving success via analytics, this role is for you!
What you will contribute:
- Own the creation and maintenance of Clients/Company’s data structures and databases in multi-cloud to support Advance ML model development, analytics, and business intelligence.
- Implement, test, document, and deploy integrations and maintain production readiness for cloud-based technology stack including real-time streaming, batch feeds, and ML models from
multiple cloud-based and on-premise sources.
- Take on specific ETL/ETL projects to assimilate data from multiple new structured and unstructured data sources in batch or real-time, as appropriate.
- Assimilate and implement business rules to process raw data. Set up visualization tools to meet the needs of both the cloud and on-premise user community.
- Serve as data steward for the Analytics team and third-party technology partners.
What you should bring to the table:
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field required.
- At least 4 years of data engineering experience.
- Hands-on experience with any cloud services.
- Git/Bitbucket experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in Big Data and in building Data Pipelines/ETL processes.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills that enable you to explain data infrastructure complexity with clarity and precision to executive management.
- Proficiency in SQL; and working knowledge of Python and PySpark.
- Ability to think strategically to anticipate and plan for future business needs.
- Passion for taking ownership of new opportunities and projects.
- Team Player mentality - you thrive in a collaborative environment.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills, you are able to shift gears quickly and comfortably.