Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assemble and verify invoices to be completed for payment and recording.
- Review and record accrued expenses with supporting document on time.
- Reconcile accounts payable transactions and other accounts.
- Reconcile Vat payable.
- Produce account payable aging report and other expenses report.
- Tax withheld by supplies.
- Project profitability reports.
- BOI and non-BOI reports.
- Prepare the fixed asset registration.
- Stock controlling and analysis on goods receipt and invoice receipt on a monthly basis.
- Assist month-end closing.
- Provide supporting documentation for audits.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Accounting or related fields.
- At least 5 years of experience in accounting/finance.
- Good knowledge and/or experience in accounting software.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Mature and independent.
- Able to perform well under pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Good knowledge in GL, tax, and BOI is a plus.
- Inventory experience will be advantage.
Bangkok Payment Solutions Co., Ltd.
123 Suntowers Building B, 17th Floor,
Vibhavadi-Rangsit Road, Chomphon, Chatuchak, Bangkok, 10900
Tel: +66 98 274 8989