We are looking for an experienced Senior accountant to general accounting operation by controlling and verify our financial transactions.
Senior accountant responsibilities include reconciling account balances and bank statements, maintaining general ledger and preparing month-end close procedures.
A successful Senior accountant combines excellent analytical skills with a thorough knowledge of accounting principles to analyze financial reports and forecasts.
- Male / Female, Age above 30 years old
- Bachelor’s degrees accounting.
- Experience in overall accounting functions (GL, AR, AP), domestic taxation knowledge.
- At least 8 years of relevant working experience, If you have experience working in accounting in an asset management company will be an advantage.
- Understanding the accounting of asset management companies and financial institutions as well
- Advanced skills at Microsoft Office, Accounting Software.
- Problem solving, Supervisory and team working.
Responsible for accounting transactions, ensuring they are properly recorded.
Handle book-keeping forecast and all report generation for internal and external use.
Review and monitor all balance sheet item and reconciliation monthly.
Assist with the preparation of reports, budgets and forecasts.
Assist with maintenance of the internal accounting systems, policies and processes.
Support documents for internal/external audit and other parties.
Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
Managing various special projects and performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Office location :
Rachakarn Asset Management Co., Ltd (RCAM)
2034/71(01) 15th Floor Italthai Tower, New Petchburi Road, Bangkapi, Huaykwang Bangkok 10310
To maintain our strong position, we seek well-qualified, ambitious and energetic candidates to join our team of experts. We currently have opening for challenging positions and invite you to participate in our company.
Application letter in English indicating current and
expected salary together with resume, transcript and
recent photo may be sent
For more information, please contact:
Autthida Kaenkaew Tel : 02 030 9800
Direct Line : 02 030 9805