Our client is leading in the automation industry for manufacturing. To cope with their high expansion, they are currently looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team.
- Managing the daily operations of accounting transactions and processes focusing on AP& GL roles.
- Preparing and reviewing accounting documents.
- Recording the accounting transaction into the system properly.
- Preparing the account and intercompany reconciliation to make sure all the outstanding balances are accurate and follow up timely.
- Performing tasks relevant to company taxation like VAT, WHT, CIT, etc.
- Analyzing and resolving accounting discrepancies.
- Performing other related tasks as assigned.
- At least 5 years direct experience AP & GL accounting role.
- Strong time-management and team management skills.
- Good command of English.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Has working experience from a trading or manufacturing company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- Proactive, highly motivated with a can-do attitude.