Salary: 30,000 - 50,000 THB
Location: Suksawad Rd., Naiklongbangplakod, Prasamutjaydee, Samutprakarn
Work Type: Mon.-Fri. 08.00 - 17.00
- Manage the daily operations of the accounting/finance department and Review/assist team in preparation of supporting schedules, roll forwards and journal entries.
- Establish the financial report and prepare monthly financial statements
- Process month and end year process, accounts payable/receivable, cash receipts, general ledger, payroll and utilities, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, revenue and
expenditure variance analysis, capital assets reconciliations, trust account statement reconciliations, check runs, fixed asset activity, debt activity etc. and ensure that deadline is met.
- Gross Margin and Variance Analysis.
- Assist in annual budget.
- Support report accounting and finance regional office
- Prepare bank reconciliation at the end of the month, review & verify payment voucher and record in the system.
- Check of VAT receipt , Report , PP30 & 36
- Check of withholding tax report (PND.3 ,PND.53 and PND.54)
- Monitor Assets Code, Calculation of depreciation & amortization for the month ended
- Assist with the month-end close consolidation tasks including journal entry processing and other consolidation tasks.
- Prepare and maintain monthly account reconciliations
- Assist accounting manager with any ad hoc and special project
- Develop and maintain accounting policies and procedures for the corporate accounting team
- Support annual internal and external audits as necessary, including the preparation of audit schedules, financial statements and footnotes
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Male or female, Around 32-38 years old.
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Accounting field
- 3-5 years of experience as accounting and finance supervisor/assistant (Manufacture field)
- English more than Business level (English skill proof)
- Knowledge of Thai tax rules & Thai Accounting GAAP.
- Have CPD license
- Experience in Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Experience working for multinational company.
- Active, high responsible with ability to work under pressure, high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Meal allowance
- Group insurance / SSO
- Annual Physical Checkup
- Provident Fund (5%)
Time: 8.30 am-5.30pm
Office Number: 02-2539800
Instagram : reeracoenthailand
Facebook : Reeracoen Recruitment