Post-Sales 70 %
Project Management skill
Work closely with a project management.
-be able to communicate and collaborate with a wide variety of stakeholders ( partner, vendor and customer ) for implementing phase. Write concise and accurate progress reports.
Be the implement in some security solution which you have an experience.
- Analysis, design, configuration, implementation, documentation of security operation.
Troubleshoot and after -sales support skill
Work closely with the tier-1 support team.
- Collect, analysis or workaround to handle the issue and incident.
- Follow up the pending case.
Pre-sales 30 %
Consult, design, proof-of-concept, with Vendor and a Pre-sales team lead.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineer or a related field.
-More than 5 years working within Security Solution, Focusing on DLP, PDPA solution.
-Understanding and willing to learn a wide security solution such as Firewall systems, IPS/IDS systems, security scanning tools Vulnerability, Endpoint Security solutions, Log and SIEM technologies.
- Understanding of cyber -attack patterns and vectors, as well as compensating controls and mechanism.
- Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with complex.
Benefit & Welfare
- Provident Fund 3-5 %
- Vacation leave 10 days.
- Social Security Distribution.
- Bonus ( Up to company profit and situation )