1.Providing administrative support to executives.
2.Managing and maintaining executive’s schedules, calendar arrangements and confirmation of appointments.
3.Coordinating with internal and external parties.
4.Preparing business information for the executives.
5.Replying to inquiries and other business correspondence.
1. Female only, Age 25-35 years old
2. Bachelor’s degree or above in Chinese languange
3. Background in secretarial role and government liaison will be an advantage. Experience 3-5 years
4. Good command in Chinese Mandarin and English. HSK Level 5-6
5. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word,Excel, PowerPoint,Outlook).
6. Detail orientation
7. Strong planning, organizing and coordinating skills.
8. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
9. Eager to learn new things and willing to work hard.
10. Can work immediately will be an advantage
Our team members have more than 20 years of experience in providing international standard Logistics services. We are committed to provide full range of domestic and international logistics services based on superb quality management, we maximize customer satisfaction.