- Welcomes guests and clients by greeting them in person or on the telephone; answers or directs general inquiries in Thai and English.
- Produces information and documents by writing, formatting, inputting, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinates work with other departments and outsources
- Conserves attorneys time by reading, researching, reviewing, verifying, and routing correspondence, reports and legal documents; drafts letters, documents and presentations; collects and analyses information; initiates telecommunications;
organizes client conferences, and attorney meetings; schedules couriers, court reporters, expert witnesses, and other special functions; coordinates preparation of charts, graphs, and other courtroom visuals; prepares expense reports.
- Maintains attorney calendar by planning and scheduling conferences, teleconferences, meetings, and business trips; records and monitors court appearance dates and filing requirements.
- Assists attorney in recording and inputting billable time and reimbursable expenses; prepares invoices; tracks payments.
- Provides a summary of cases using filing and retrieval systems; records meeting discussions; maintains case status; documents and maintains evidence.
- Maintains office supplies by checking stocks; places and expedites orders; evaluates new products.
- Ensures operation of equipment; calls for repairs when necessary.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in relevant fields
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience as a secretary/assistant/administrative officer/paralegal in a law firm (preferred) or other professional organization
- Administrative & Secretarial skills
- Fluent in Thai and English
- Computer software skills
- Dedicated, pleasant personality, service minded and team player
ZICOlaw (Thailand) Limited
No. 1 Q. House Lumpini Building, Level 17 Unit 1702
South Sathorn Road, Tungmahamek, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120 Thailand
Tel: 02-677-7588 Fax: 02-677-7589