- Sales for Exhibitor Space of company project.
- Selling advertising materials in magazines and websites.
- Responsible for sales target.
- Compliance with company policies and sales plans.
- Have skills in closing, persuading, responding to arguments. And the problem solved very well.
- Customer service and customer service as a representative of the company.
- Gather important marketing information, comments, or customer needs.
- Generate sales leads for our exhibition portfolio in Asian.
- Delight customers with benefit-driven solutions
- To oversee and manage the entire exhibition process by executing set activity schedule and understanding of all stages of exhibition processes in order to ensure all exhibition processes
- Be involved with selling to prospective clients and approach exhibitors on a regular basis.
- To work with the operation, marketing and sales team to lead the project team toward success.
- To identify problem issues, develop all aspects of exhibition project and propose the project development for the related fields.
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks as needed.
- Male / FemaleThai Nationality
- Bachelor's degree in MICE, Hotel or related Sales and Marketing, any field.
- Fluent in verbal and written English (other languages are a plus)
- Curiosity and self-confidence to learn, improve, and challenge
- Good personality, good looking, ability and to work under pressure with a tight deadline.
- Excellent communications and service-minded.
- Strong presentation, interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Own transportation will be advantage.
- Experience in Exhibition Organizer would be advantage.
If there’s any previous performance, submitting together with CV is preferable for special consideration. Candidates
please send your resume to APPLY NOW
TTF International Co.,Ltd.
200/7-14 Soi Ramkhamhaeng 4,
Ramkhamhaeng Road, Suan Luang, Bangkok 10250 Thailand
Tel: 02-717-2477 ext 102-103 or Line id: hr.ttf
For more info of the company, Website :www.TTFintl.com