A position to manage sales and trading activities for Japan market based in Thailand. The role with responsibility to generate revenue, maintain existing customers and build new business for the company. Work closely with top management in Singapore to deliver a successful communication of vision to deploy strategic initiatives to expand the market for Japanese market.
Our client is a leading company who based in different countries around the region. The firm provides products especially commodity products and sell through various customers in industrial sector. This company has a strong capitalise and invest in new innovation and supports employees to grow in their career.
- Empathize dynamics of the market and to be able to make and arrange strategic plan.
- Ensure Sales Funnel review cadence across regions.
- Practice the company business system tools such as Visual Management, Policy Deployment, Problem Solving Process through the team
- Provide leadership through effective communication of vision.
- Coach the Sales Manager to develop their value as Sales Leaders
- Control the monthly sales reporting process analysing and reporting measurements including orders, revenue, and actual process to goal.
- Experience in Sales from industrial commodity background.
- Degree is required with preference given to a major in technical; an MBA is preferred.
- Self-starter with strong work ethic and ability to work on a few potential deals at a given time.
- Own strong quantitative and analytical skills; ability to analyse complicated issues.
- Be able to make the tough decision and have strong managerial courage.
- Superior interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to work with people at multiple levels both internal and external of the organisation.
- Fluent in Thai, Japanese and English.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Katanchalee Thammasuntorn on +66 2 0125015.