The ideal candidate should have the relevant sales experience on the following product range i.e. Sports, Watch or Consumer electronics. Candidates should own knowledge of -new strategies, promotion of product, event organization, distribution, planning, product
development, market research, reports, business development etc. Should have held responsibility for sales of minimum two distributors. The Candidate must possess strong sales skills with a sharp business mindset.
- Drive Garmin Health B2B sales in the region- The position has overall responsibility for increasing sales, profitability and market share in targeted channel (B2B)
- Learn the capabilities of Garmin Portfolio and especially the Garmin health interface and data option.
- Develop Sales and go to market strategy for the region for Garmin health.
- Proactive business development that includes - Lead generation, Opportunity identification/validation & Maintain and track sales pipeline.
- The candidate will assess the market size & share, sales potential and create & implement effective consumer engagement programs to meet the short term and long-term goals.
- The candidate will have to prepare and deliver effective organization and product presentations to the stakeholders of the retailers, distributors and Corporates.
- Experienced in developing distributor, dealer and corporate sales network.
- Manage large accounts with excellent business management skills such as account management, business planning and quote preparation and pricing.
- 2-3 years B2B sales experience.
- Thai native speaker, proficient in spoken and written English.
- r’s degreeSpecific skills
- Ability to work in a team-oriented & collaborative environment.
- Strong consumer service orientation.
- Strong working ability on PPT and Excel and broad technical knowledge.
- Strong interpersonal skills and self-starter in building relationship.
- Keen attention to detail with analytical, problem-solving and factual decision-making skills.
- Willing and capable to learn Garmin health structure – API, SDK etc