- To explore the opportunity to develop additional business from assigned customer account.
- To proactively find new target customer and acquire new business.
- To proactively create and submit sales leads to overseas offices as well as follow up on the progress.
- To conduct productivity sale visit as per target 5 visits per week.
- To conduct regular customer visit and extend excellent presentation on LS overall business.
- To prepare, review & sign quotations.
- To organize and delegate support work to sale assistant.
- To conduct internal roll out meetings for handover new acquired customers to operation team.
- To handle the overall customer satisfaction of newly acquired customer in case of RFI,RFQ,RFP, tender management, and project, have to be conduct meeting review with superior and department concerned before submission.
- Develop personnel pipeline for potential opportunity (Pipeline Grading 5) 3 time above than personnel GP target.
- To be attend weekly & monthly sale review meeting.
- To achieve set sales personnel targets.
- To handle & prepare rate, tender inquiries and special projects for overseas offices/agents.
- To maintain excellent relation with potential K/A customers to obtain the chance to enter future biddings.
- To implement and execute work accordingly to ISO work procedure.
- Prepare and submit quotations/tenders.
- Bachelor degree in logistics or relate field
- 5-8 Years in Sales & Marketing, Customer Service, functions in Freight Forwarding or Import/Export
- Excellent command of English spoken and written
- Computer literate (MS office and Power Point)
- Excellent customer service mind
- Ability think “outside the box
Interested candidates can submit your application to
75/47, Ocean Tower II, 23rd Floor, Soi Sukhumvit 19(Wattana), Sukhumvit Road, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
Tel : +662 665 7305-8 Fax: +662 6657309