• Responsible for taking care of both existing agents/dealers and acquire customers and maintain a good relationship.
• Provide convenience service to our agents/dealers in assigned areas including Hatyai, Phatthalung, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Yala, Narathiwat, and Pattani.
• Support customers on planning, marketing, strategies in the project sales within each assigned area.
• Update the market information, researching and knowing the market potential of customers and competitors also participate in the company market planning.
• Give suggestions to our dealers and take care of managing stocks and booth events in assigned areas.
• Bachelor's degree in Business administration, Marketing, Management, Economics, International Business or Managerial Accounting.
• Achieve a minimum GPA of 2.70 for a bachelor's degree and 3.30 for a master's degree.
• Having experience in sanitary ware is an advantage.
• Experienced minimum 2 years in sales executive, sales representative, or related field.
• Have a driving license.
• Be able to work in the South area of Thailand and be able to located at Hatyai, Songkhla (living allowance is given).
• TOEIC at least 550/IELTS at least 4.0/TOEFL at least 31/BULATS at least 40.
“Passion for Better”
SCG is a leading conglomerate company operating for over a century with an embedded sustainable development approach under good corporate governance principles. SCG pledges further efforts to create excellent innovations, services and integrated solutions in 3 core business units, namely Cement-Building Materials Business, Chemicals Business, and Packaging Business.
The key of SCG is our people. We aim to empower our employees by providing skill and capability enhancement at all levels to meet ever-changing consumer demands. We believe that over 50,000 SCG employees in our businesses across ASEAN region will collectively seek solutions and create innovations for better living of consumers. And we are ready to move forward together to pursue the development of community and society for sustainable growth.