Objective of this Role
- Represent Metrohm products and services to existing and new customers using Metrohm standard sales processes.
- Achieve sales quotas through the successful implementation of sales and marketing strategies and tactics
- Generate leads and build relationships by develop and implement territory action plan.
- Ensure that customer able to operate the instrument smoothly.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships and brand awareness.
- Conduct the business at the highest ethical standards.
Skills and Qualifications
- Maintain working relationships with existing clients to ensure exceptional service and identification of potential new sales opportunities.
- Identify new prospects, set appointments, make effective sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all products and services offered.
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct presentations, training and demos with ability to handling objections.
- Responsible for instrument installation, commissioning including end user training to make sure that instrument able to operate smoothly.
- Achieve sales goals by assessing customer needs and following Metrohm selling process.
- Coordinate with other sales engineer to ensure company budgets and standards are being met, performing market research and regular competitor monitoring.
- Utilize CRM tools to ensure standard process during all sales stages and record all activities.
- Prepare professional, complete, concise and accurate reports, proposals and other documentation as required for management.
- Provide applications support to customer upon request.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in
- Excellent in communications, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to analyze business opportunities and read situations well.
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time.
- Ability to balance persuasion with professionalism
- Able to communicate in English
- Preferred to have 3-5 years in sales within analytical instrument industry.
Interested applicants are invited to applying person or send application with full resume indicating qualifications and experience, transcript, expected salary and recent photo
to: Apply Now.
- Thai male or female, aged 23-30 years
- Bachelor Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Chemistry or related field
- Have a good attitude and enjoy sales and services to customers
- 0-3 years experiences in sales and marketing or analysis with analytical laboratory equipment will be advantages
- Great skill in communication & interpersonal understanding, efficiency & effectiveness of work, initiative, adaptability to changes, teamwork & cooperation, analytical thinking
& problem solving and service mind
- Fluent command in English and computer literacy
- Able to works with foreigners / under pressure / travelling aboard
- Own transportation is essential and able to travel up-country occasionally
Metrohm Siam Ltd.
979/111-115 S.M. Tower 33 Floor,
Phahonyothin Road, Samsennai,
Phayathai, Bangkok, Thailand 10400
Tel: +66 02 298 0864 Ext.705 Fax: +66 02 298 0865