Our client is a global leader in the distribution of industrial products.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Sales Manager and General Manage and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Achieving and growing the sales of rental services within the defined sales territory.
- Planning, prioritising and executing sales activities to convert the potential into rental orders to achieve business targets.
- Maintaining and developing existing customers and prospects for new customers.
- Pursuing sales leads, promoting products and conclude orders.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key customers to grow the existing customer base and to develop new markets.
- Learning the assigned products and articulating the knowledge for productive business output independently.
- Serving the customer with the company’s objectives in mind for a win-win situation.
- Cold calling lost customers and building relationships to gain additional business enquiries.
- Researching target customers, approaching, and visiting to build relationships for the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- At least 3- 5 years’ experience working in a sales and service related role, preferably with 1 years’ experience in the pump business.
- Knowledge & experience in pumps / generators / pneumatics.
- Customer oriented, a hands-on solution-provider, experience in developing new customers by yourself.
- Active, an assertive team player, result-orientated, and willing to take on challenges to achieve targets.
- Excellent in writing, reading and spoken English.
- Presentation skills, business writing skills, negotiation skills, socializing skills, selling skills.
- Have own car with license.
Our client offers a benefits package including group life and health insurance, a fixed - variable annual bonus, quarterly commission, and the opportunity to be part of this growing company.