- Develops customer value plans in conjunction with the sales team to secure marked share is maintain or increased within identified customers in line with company’s development
- Supports the sales team in line with business plans to further strengthen customer relationships.
- Supports the sales team in communication and development of new Japanese customers accounts (communicate with Japanese management if needed).
- Responsible for ensuring targets and objectives are clearly defined and set.
- Responsible for business and individuals’ performance management (include corrective action where needed) to achieve local agreed business plan targets and objectives.
- Accountable for continuous follow up of ROI for respective sales team time invested by ensuring propriate customer development is applied and appropriate individual customer
plan is developed and executed, that time spend is recorded and opportunities are identified, prioritized, and closed in a timely manner.
- Drives and executes local business plan to ensure delivery according financial targets and objectives.
- Ensures CRM data quality is accurate, takes corrective action as required.
- Works proactively cross function ensuring efficient utilization of resources securing profitable business for the company.
- Effectively and constantly analyze through business intelligence data development of the
business within the assigned area and detect future trends to drive business development.
- Supports the General Manager in providing accurate forecasts, budgets and targets for business control reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree/ Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Preferably 3 to 5 years of sales experience with Industrial cutting tools or 5 years of manufacturing experience and an ability to sell.
- Knowledge of CNC Machining; metal cutting processes and practices, general understanding of business
- Good command of written/ spoken English.
- Highly self-motivated, solution provider and ability to work under pressure.
- Must be a team player.
- Possess valid driving license and own transport.
- Candidate must have the legal right to live and work in Thailand.
- Locals and Japanese nationals are welcome to apply.
We invite qualified candidates to submit their resume stating their present and expected salary via "Apply Now"
and click "LIKE" to receive updates on new job vacancies.
Fischer & Partners Recruitment Thailand Office:
Fischer & Partners Co., Ltd.
63 Athenee Tower 23rd Floor, Wireless Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330