DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
● Analyze the territory/market’s potential and source new publishers opportunities and partners
● Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and emails
● Organize meetings and explain about affiliate marketing system, commission rules, workflow, and other benefits that publishers will have
● Provide proper onboarding guidance with our internal technical department
● Manage relationships with the publishers and help grow their revenue via affiliate marketing activity
● Suggest ways to promote our campaigns suitable with their traffic production
● Achieve given target by making action plans, forecast, and efficient execution
● Build and maintain good relationships with clients based on a state of rapport and understanding their personality and preferred communication channel and style.
● Communicate with clients proactively and understand requirements, and provide effective solutions, in a quick manner.
● Control expectations from clients, in terms of quality and timeline of a deliverable. Give timely updates if changes occur to the promised output.
● Proven work experience as a Sales Representative or Account manager
● Strong selling, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
● Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
● Strong Excel and numerical skills
● People and partnership management skills
● Basic knowledge about digital marketing mix and online media trend
● Good team player in a fast-moving venture type of company environment
● At least two years of experience within either marketing, advertisement, or digital industry
● Knowledge of major analytics programmers like Google Analytics
● Knowledge of eCommerce or Finance campaigns and business models, affiliate platforms and programmer, and performance marketing tracker
● Advanced knowledge of the latest digital marketing trend and strategy
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
● Basic salary: negotiate base on experience
● Salary review: 2 time/year
● Bonus policy: performance bonus and bonus base on the profit of company
● Allowance: Transport
● Insurance: Health insurance by labor law and private insurance from AIA
● Working environment: young, energetic and dynamic with/in global environment
● Addition benefit: marketing training course and some excited activities such as: year end party, company trip….
Interspace Thailand Co.,Ltd. – a fast-growing company specializes in performance marketing. We provide affiliate marketing solution to clients both domestically and internationally with our own industry-leading platform called “ACCESSTRADE”.
We are a part of Interspace Group, a Japanese company listed in the Mothers section of Tokyo Stock Exchange, that has been operating “ACCESSTRADE”, one of the largest affiliate platforms in Japan since 2001. With well-experienced consultants and a wide variety of knowledge, we have supported over 8,000 clients and 440,000 online media partners worldwide.