Roles & Responsibilities
1. Conducts work-related hazard risk assessments and monitoring preventive, corrective actions in place.
2. Outline OSH training programs and evaluations best suit our business.
3. Conducts incident investigations to analyze and suggest appropriate corrective and preventive actions, to eliminate future reoccurrence.
4.Practices Emergency Preparedness & Response plans.
5. Keeps up-to-date on new regulatory requirements, as well as improvements for workplace health and wellness.
6. Engage all employees to maintain safe and healthy workplace.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health and Safety.
2. More than 3 years of supervisory experience in safety management with manufacturing industry.
3. Gained TOEIC score above 550 or similar English proficiency test result.
4. Be pro-active, result-oriented and teamwork.
5. Good interpersonal communication and analytical skill.
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited is an independent spectacle lenses manufacturer based in Thailand exporting more than 50 countries on six continents through global and diversified business partners; integrated digital manufacturing & distributors, digital platform & point of sales optical retails and lens manufacturers in optical lens industry. Our products are marketed in various channels of supply chain; contracted labels, private labels and under our own TOG brand.
The company was originally founded in 1951 by Pracharktam Family from eyeglasses retail store, expanded into lenses manufacturing and later on transformed into a public listed corporate in the SET Thai stock exchange in 2006 having 475 million Thai Baht registered capital.
Our corporate mission is to become a leading, sustainable, independent manufacturer with a global reputation for consistent service excellence, ease of doing business and supplying best value stock lenses and completed Rx service solutions on time every time.