Industry: Industrial product
Working hours: Mon-Fri 8.30 am to 5.30 pm
Pinthong Industrial Chonburi
- Designs, develops and conducts safety and environmental training programs
- Coordinates and conducts work area assessment , surveys and program evaluations to determine the presence of hazardous conditions such as noise exposure, chemical exposure, indoor
air quality, light levels, confined space and ventilation in paint booths
- Conduct safety trainings according to the safety law requirements.
- Proceeding of any safety activities such as Take 5, safety monthly meeting and etc.
- To coordinate with government for related safety issue to comply with safety law
Responsible for PPE Stock control report
- Handle for Accident investigation and report or other safety report by company policy
- Bachelor’s degree in Occupational Health Safety for Professional Safety only
- Minimum of 3 years working experience in Safety functions
- Influent in English communication and computer literacy skill
- Independent work and customer oriented.
- Able to travel and be in on-site work for surprise audit in customer sites.
- Having an own car for business
Interested Candidates, please send your full resume in Word format in English along with your recent photo and expected salary to below
Siam M&M Recruitment Co., Ltd
39/15 Eastern Tower, 1st floor, Jermjomphol Rd., Sriracha, Chonburi 20110,
Tel: 038-324-423, www.siammandm.com