The Shared Service Controller is responsible for managing the budgeting and monthly reporting of the Shared Service operations, driving the improvement initiatives in coordination with the Team Leaders, supporting the Regional Lead, Shared Services in managing the shared service governance, maintaining and reporting on the Service Level Agreements and related KPIs and in managing the regional SAP master data.
In addition, this position will also manage the hiring, training, motivating and developing of all team members under their responsibility.
1.SSC Budgeting and Reporting
▪Prepare the forecasts, annual budgets and mid-term plans in collaboration with the various SSC Team Leaders and present them to SSC Management with detailed explanations
▪Perform the SSC monthly closing and reporting and explain the major variances to budget to the Regional Lead, Shared Services
▪Ensure that the key risks for the SSC accounting operations are properly controlled
2.SLA Management and Reporting
▪Review the SLAs and KPIs with each customer annual and propose any changes considered to make them more relevant
▪Perform quality reviews with Team Leaders to determine if the agreed quality standards are being met and agree on improvement actions where necessary
▪Report on the SLAs to each customer as per the agreed frequency and provide root cause explanations and improvement plans for all items below the target
3.SAP Master Data Governance
▪Establish the new SAP master data processes for S/4 HANA and ensure that they are operating as planned after go-live
▪Ensure that the SAP master data requests are accurately processed on a timely basis with no backlog
▪Hire, train and develop all team members
▪Manage and motivate individual team members on a daily basis and ensure that the team operates effectively as a group
▪Maintain close relationships with all stakeholders, understand their requirements and manage their expectations
5.Lead Improvement Initiatives
▪In collaboration with the Team Leads, pro-actively lead the identification and proposal of potential improvement initiatives
▪Strictly monitor and report on the implementation of improvement initiatives including completion by agreed deadlines and achievement of targets
▪Participate in strategic ad hoc projects and other tasks as assigned by the Regional Lead, Shared Services
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and a professional accounting qualification (e.g. CA, CPA) is required
▪Good level of English, written and spoken (TOEIC: 700 up)
▪At least 10 years of relevant experience in Financial Accounting and/or Controlling with a thorough understanding of financial processes, including budgeting, and at least 2 years’ experience in a Team Leader role
▪Experience with a shared service operation is a plus
▪The following personal attributes: self-motivated; pro-active, problem-solving and decision-making skills; ability to manage conflicting priorities; good communication skills; and ability to meet deadlines whilst ensuring quality
▪The ability to lead, manage, develop and motivate a team
▪Proficiency in MS Office, in particular, Excel and Word and experience with SAP or a similar ERP system
Bridgestone is establishing a Shared Service Centre in Thailand to support various group companies located in the Asia Pacific region. In addition to performing assigned accounting activities,
the Service Centre will undertake ongoing initiatives to improve the quality and efficiency of it’s services, such as by incorporating best practices into it’s processes and utilizing new technologies.
We are looking for new potential member who meet with our Bridgestone Behavior (TRACE)
1) Transparency (T) >>Act ethically with integrity in all work responsibilities and share candidly the thoughts with Clear, Open and Honest.
2) Respect (R) >>Care for fundamental human rights, show courtesy, value diversity & different points of view and demonstrate mutual trust in our day-to-day interactions with each other.
3) Accountability (A) >>Take pride and ownership with also behave proactively and fully engaged in taking actions to deliver on our promises and provide the best quality in work.
4) Collaboration (C) >>Work with others as a team and support each other with the power of diversity and display unity of vision with also complement others with ideas and skills to achieve our business goals with pride and enthusiasm.
5) Embrace Change (E) >>Be constantly willing to adapt and promote positive change and see them as opportunities to meet the needs of our customers with also recognize that without the change, without the improvement.