Have you worked out the logistics of your career yet?
Our Client is a global logistics service provider with an annual turnover of €5.1 billion, operating in more than 660 locations around the world and employing more than 31,000 people. The business areas - Contract Logistics, Freight Logistics and Port Logistics
- manage complex supply chains and provide a wealth of innovative value-added services.
They are able to provide you with all the tools you need to pursue your chosen career. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and a friendly working environment – they ensure everyone is on an equal footing. Moreover, you are given all the opportunities
and space you need to further develop your skills and turn your ideas into reality.
They are looking for a new Project Manager, based in Bangkok, to join their regional team and execute both strategic and product related projects.
Responsibilities in the Role:
- Take a leading role in shaping and translating long-term company strategies into executable projects and/or products
- Develop justified business cases and system use cases for new projects
- Create, manage, prioritise and successfully communicate project roadmaps including budget and resource planning to relevant stakeholders. Ensure all involved teams focus on the most important tasks and/or projects and perform execution in sync
- Constantly manage feedback (internal and external), making sure relevant teams are delivering improvements based on real-world feedback
- Lead user research, analysis and translate key findings into product development
- Write specifications, understand business and user flows, create wireframes, validate proof of concept, and work closely with and supervise design and development team
What you should bring:-
- Able to think outside the box and to execute with a high-level of detail
- Excellent project management and strong leadership skills
- Possess an outgoing personality and be proactive in reaching out to others
- Energetic, creative and resilient with a passion to work with highly dynamic people and changing environments
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in agile environment will be a plus.