Regional B2B Marketing Communications Manager
We are looking for a Regional B2B Marketing Communications Manager with digital marketing expertise, to support our operations across Asia Pacific. This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about B2B marketing
and looking to expand their horizons beyond the local Thailand market. This role will be an individual contributor and will report to the Regional Marketing Communications Director, with a dotted line to our Thailand Marketing Director. This position will
be based in Bangkok, Thailand.
What you will do:
As Regional B2B Marketing Communications Manager , you will:
B2B Marketing Communications
- Develop and execute B2B lead generation campaigns and lead nurturing programmes for
- Tetra Pak’s Services Business Unit across Asia Pacific
- Tetra Pak’s Thailand business across three core areas of Packaging, Processing Equipment & Technical Services
- Initiatives and programmes include (but are not limited to) digital marketing, on-ground B2B events & exhibitions, webinars, direct marketing, development of Sales Tools and Programmes, etc.
- Work in close partnership with local marketing & sales teams, business unit technical experts, digital & media agencies, to develop our communications strategy, create content, deploy and localize Tetra Pak’s marketing initiatives & campaigns. The outcome
being to ensure a creative, engaging, and immersive brand experience for the relevant target audience.
Analyze Marketing Data & Provide Insights
- Manage and track Project/Campaign/Programme scorecard, report on results, analyse outcomes in order to recommend solutions to deliver against KPIs and ROI.
Who you are:
- Manage and track the marketing communications budget for Services Business Unit
We believe you have:
We offer you
- At least 5+ years’ integrated marketing communications experience (inclusive of digital marketing) within a B2B company or B2B agency (with equipment suppliers / enterprise solutions providers an advantage)
- Experienced in marketing and developing content for technical products, and communicating the benefits of engineering solutions & products
- Commercially minded with the ability to develop marketing initiatives to drive business results
- Analysis skills with the ability to extract and interpret data from various sources and transform it into actionable insights and recommendations
- Ability to work effectively with teams and vendors in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment, often with virtual teams
- Confident in presenting to Senior Management
- Structured in approach, strong planning skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to work independently
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai is a mandatory requirement
- Occasional international travel required once travel restrictions are lifted
Apply Now !
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture that pioneers spirit of innovation where our engineering genius drives visible result
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements
If you are inspired to share our responsibility of protecting food to protecting the planet, apply through our careers page on
This job posting expires on 31 October 2020