NES Fircroft is now enhancing their coverage to focus more on permanent Recruitment and Personnel Solution service. Now we're looking for
Quantity Surveyor as detail below;
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Quantity Surveyor (QS) / Cost Engineering team, ensuring excellence and quality work in all projects from inception through to completion
- Management of technical and operational aspects of projects
- Management and administration of projects
- Updating and maintaining the Standard Documents and maintain ISO procedure and requirements
- Commercial responsibilities
- Identify and actively pursue business opportunities to grow the QS team.
- Initiates and maintains strong relationship with Clients, Consultants and Contractors
- Marketing and procurement of project assignments
- Program objectives and requirements, organising programmes and projects and developing standards and guides for diverse activities
- Proven track record in building strong backlog/pipeline of future work
- Anticipates future trends and adapts the business to maximise profitability
- Other responsibilities
- Degree in Building / Quantity Surveying or equivalent qualification
- Candidate has experience below;
- Experience in oil and gas, petrochemical or refinery.
- At least 5 years experience in related field.
If you need the further information, please feel free to submit CV to
varisa.sangsuwan @ fircroft.com (อีเมล์ติดกันหมด)
22nd Floor, 2202 Pacific Place II Building, 142
Sukhumvit Road, Bangkok,, Thailand 10110
02 653 2947 Ext 114