Quality Assurance Engineer
Business: Automotive Manufacturing Plant (SUBARU).
Working Location: Ladkrabang Industrial Estate.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the policy and rules of environment including the regulations of the environmental standards.
- Manage the policy and rules of quality including the regulations of the quality standards.
- Manage the policy and rules of Safety and Sanitation fields.
- Establish and maintain a partnership with both internal and external customers and suppliers
- Maintain Advanced Quality Product Planning activities through the full product life cycle
- Take ownership for quality assessments and internal quality audits
- Keep Senior Management updated on quality KPI’s and all quality related issues
- Organize and manage QA and QC team to achieve KPI target and company policy.
- Act as a customer representative to meet customer requirements, handling customer audit.
- Drive team for strengthen problem resolution in case of quality problem issue found at customer plant and in-house.
- Lead and supervise for in-coming, in-process, out- going quality assurance team.
- Analyze the root cause of problems and generate preventive action.
- Manage supplier's process control, set improvement activity and follow up.
- Controlling for supplier performance development activity.
- Support team for new supplier, new product, new process or any change audit and approval.
- Establish action plan for supplier quality performance improvement.
- Define supplier performance development strategy and deploy to team.
- Join quality activity with customer and manufacturing for relationship
- Coordinate with other departments to solve and prevent quality problems.
- Control the quality of new product until initial control stage.
- Implement and maintain Quality System (ISO 9001)
- Department budget plan and control
- Be responsible for QMR
- Male or Female, age over than 35 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- At least 5 years Managerial level experiences in Quality position in automotive industry.
- Good quality mindset and problem solving skill.
- Good knowledge in Manufacturing quality control system, customer complaint.
- Good command written and spoken English
- Understanding in core tool (APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC)
- Supplier Management skills
Benefits & Welfare:
- OPD/IPD (include family), Life insurance
- Provident Fund 5%
- 5 Working days a week; 08.30 am - 05.30 pm.
- Physical Check up
- Annual leave 13 - 21 days
We welcome all applicants with relevant years of industry and management experience and possess not less than bachelor’s degree qualification to apply the positions as mentioned above.
Interested person please send resume with present photo, current package & Expected package
TAN CHONG SUBARU AUTOMOTIVE (THAILAND)
Tel. 02-326-0333 ext.384