- Establish,implement, maintains and improves the necessary quality assurance procedures with compliance with regulatory requirments and company policy.
- Cooperate and review the risk assessments related to quality and safety of products.
- Coordinate and review all related quality management system documents to ensure that all activities comply with company policy and regulatory requirements.
- Manage and ensure that internal audits are performed according to the defined plan.
- Tracks and reports all related quality management system activities
- Coordinates activities by scheduling work assignments, setting priorities, and directing the work of subordinate.
- Coordinate the activities regarding regulatory affairs department.
- Perform related work as assigned.
- Male , Female
- Bachelor degree in Pharmacy, Science
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Pharmaceutical industry
- GMP regulation, PICs, CA/PA, ISO13485
- Biopharmaceutical industry
- Leadership,communication ,team work and organizational skill.
- Computer skill including office.
- Good command in Ms Office and computer skills
Siam Bioscience Co., Ltd. is a life-sciences company in Thailand focusing on commercialization of both pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical products.
Our key products include medicines in the following therapeutic areas: oncology, antiviral, autoimmune disorders, central nervous system, cardiovascular, and metabolic disorders. Our Board of Directors and Executive Board consist of current and former executives, physicians, and scholars. These various backgrounds allow the team to handle every aspects of biopharmaceutical industry which is highly innovative and still relatively new industry in this region.