*Only English Will Be Consider*
Our commitments as an employer:
Decathlon committed to train its employees and develop their skills. Our leaders work closely with their teams, encouraging them to make decisions and take on responsibilities.
Therefore, a career in our company is always linked to your aptitudes and your enthusiasm. Today, more than ever before, our policy of promoting from within is
a major priority. And there are plenty of opportunities to move around, both within your country of origin and internationally. “Satisfied employees” is an intention that runs through all of our human resources policies. After all, we will only make our customers
happy if we are happy ourselves.
I ensure good quality of products and provide technical solutions to quality issues. I collaborate with industrial partners to manage quality improvements and development new products.
• Provide quality assurance; assess risk on product design, production control plan, specification and technical file creation.
• Ensure all the assessment results are in the target.
• Make sure the product traceability system.
• Seek external technical resources and involve in product development.
• Cooperate with the local government of food safety and sanitary function.
• In charge of food related policy, regulation, laws and standard collection, sorting and interpretation.
• You are passionate about sports and you practice sports regularly.
• Your experience or background in FOOD industries or studies is necessary.
• You are familiar with ISO22000, BRC and other food standards.
• You are excellent in English (both speaking & writing)
• You are passionate by industrial projects management
• You adhere to deadlines and prioritise your actions.
• You are ready to make decisions and responsible for your decisions.
• You love to build the project and become the leader of the project..
• Curious, with good communication skills, you want to grow in an international environment.
Here at Decathlon, we are like family. Come to join us and be a part of our family! Just be yourself and let your personality shine through.