New graduates are welcome.
Position Purpose & Summary
- The position requires to verify and modify the machines for new production process or have to change by planning the experiment and issuing documents for approval to use.
- Conduct a study and development in quality assurance, calibration and verification of measuring instruments.
- To execute a consultation on the quality assurance such as dimension of product, Measurement System Analysis (MSA) and claim & complain from customer.
- Perform job summaries and analyze daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly data.
- Conduct technical training of quality assurance.
- Support for project implementation such as QCC, ISO 9000, OSHMS.
- Comply with the rules and regulations set by the company
- Support to cooperate in various activities of the company.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Chemical Engineering (Chemical, Polymer or related fields)
- Male/Female/ Thai Nationality only
- At least 0-3 years (Special experience in silicone or polymer products will be an advantage.)
- Good computer and English skill (required TOEIC score 600)
- Familiar with CI tools (5S, Kaizen, TPM, Lean. Etc.)
- Able to draw engineering drawings and design the production process
- Able to traveling in upcountry and/or oversea
- Process own car and driving license
- * Can work Saturday once a month.
Please send your application together with a resume, expected salary and a recent photo in MS Excel or MS Word (Auto resume is not considered) by click
THAI PIGEON CO., LTD.
944 Moo 15 Theparaks Industrial Estate, T. Bangsaothong,
A. Bangsaothong, Samutprakarn 10570,
Tel: 02-313-1360, 02-313-1625-7 ext: 116