- forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- liaising between suppliers, manufacturers, relevant internal departments and customers;
- identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, and building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- negotiating and agreeing contracts and monitoring their progress, checking the quality of service provided;
- processing payments and invoices;
- keeping contract files and using them as reference for the future;
- forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities;
- giving presentations about market analysis and possible growth;
- developing an organisation's purchasing strategy;
- producing reports and statistics using computer software;
- evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
- ensuring suppliers are aware of business objectives;
5 years experience in a purchasing and management levels or a related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Bachelors degree or higher in business administrator , marketing , finance or a related field or the equivalent in training and experience.
- Have background to supported marketing team and product development team will be advantage .
- Able to be creative and work effectively influence peers serving a creative function.
- Strong organizational , analytical , negotiation skills .
- Strong written and verbal communication skills proven ability to take complicated information and summarize the key messages for a variety of audiences, and, writing samples is required.
- Results oriented with excellent ability to utilize and manage the organizations resources to achieve goals.
- Good leadership and general business management skills.
- “Can do” attitude with detailed and result oriented.