- Purchasing and supplying of products/materials/stationery and others.
- Determining the lowest cost for products/materials.
- Tracking and recording orders.
- Receiving orders and documenting arrivals.
- Managing the supply base.
- Analyzing market and delivery systems.
- Sourcing and interviewing vendors; negotiating contracts and costs.
- Analyzing the supply base.
- Preparing requisitions and purchase orders.
- Monitoring order expenses.
- Communicating performances and costs to management.
- Recommending new processes or systems for improvement; implementing new ideas and strategies.
- Organizing and schedule procurement in a timely manner.
- Operating equipment and following all safety procedures.
- Complying with the scorecard measurement system to track values.
- Communicating with vendors, clients, customers, team members, and managers to align goals.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, International Trade, Supply Chain Management, Accounting or a related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of procedures relating to purchasing and invoicing for supplies and equipment.
- Ability to work with numbers in an accurate and rapid manner.
- Knowledge of formal bid procedures.
- Ability to write clear bid specifications, test materials, and evaluations, and analyze vendor bids.
- Proficient keyboarding and file maintenance skills.
- Proficient in Word and Excel programs.
- Ability to deal effectively with vendor representatives.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good commercial knowledge.
- MS Office packages, TRcloud
- TOEIC 600
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit the application with recent photo, resume, academic transcript, ID card, English proficiency test result (TOEIC) and any other supporting documents
King Mongkut's Institute of Technology Ladkrabang International Demonstration School
Human resources Department
1 Chalongkrung Road., Ladkrabang, Ladkrabang, Bangkok 10520
Telephone: 061 415 2444, 062 594 2226