Full responsible for overall project development from preliminary design, Budgeting, Scheduling, Tendering and Construction Supervision, Safety Management, Quality Control, span a broad
spectrum, covering all the areas of project management like - Project Planning, Cost Management, Time Management, and Contract Administration
Support Resources allocation for consultant and contractor concern while providing technical direction and ensuring compliance with quality standards.
- Oversee the construction project from start to finish.
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
- Revise the project work plans and make revisions as and when need arises.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Co-ordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which include the architects, consultants contractors, sub-contractors and laborers.
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Periodic inspection of construction sites
- Ensure project documents are complete.
- Identify the elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes and claims
- Plan and supervise the construction work to be in accordance with the schedule and under budget, analyze problems, solve problems / recommend consultations with relevant technical departments.
- Using engineering principles and building law Including supervising construction managers and contractors to work, deliver quality work on schedule manage the impact of work changes on
- Coordinate with various agencies In order to successfully develop the project according to the organization's goals
- Join the project design meeting and coordinate between the submission of the construction approval request from the EIA and requesting a 39 TAWI license and checking the relevant building
regulations before applying for construction permit
- Coordinate with government agencies, district officials, Bangkok officials. To adjust the request for permission In the case of comments or orders from the inspector about the project
- Coordinate and follow up the work that needs to be purchased and procurement of the project. In order to be able to complete the construction work according to the specified plan
- Check the details and conditions of the contract, check the construction form, check for material approval, inspection of construction requirements. With a plan to track construction and
materials to be able to run the plan smoothly
- Coordinate in the management of various ceremonies of the project (ceremony to demolish the shrine, laying the foundation stone of the project, the ceremony of setting up the shrine)
- Construction management Along with monitoring and examining the structural work, architecture, interior, landscape as planned
- Coordinate with all parties concerned to prioritize the use of the work area of the project. In order to ensure continuity of work, not being jammed with other tasks by organizing a meeting
to discuss the work sequence always
- Coordinate with contractors and manufacturers of various materials and equipment of the project to plan the delivery of goods. And the area used for installation
- Control construction quality according to KQI standards and related engineering standards. With data collection, problems and analysis To find ways to develop and avoid problems for other
projects in the future
- Check the work, disbursement, increase-reduce and control according to the payment plan
- Check and prepare daily / weekly / month reports with a meeting to monitor progress in the construction of the project and solve problems that occur on the job site
- Check the completeness of the rooms and all common areas of the project before delivering the work. Ready to issue documents to correct the work that has defect and follow the result of
the correction to be in accordance with the schedule
- Male or female, aged 35 – 48 years old
- At least Bachelor’s degree in Civil/ Construction Engineering
- 10 years experience as Project Manager or Construction Manager in Real estate.
- Master in MS Offices and AutoCAD
- Well organized, able to work under pressure, flexible, Problem solving, Management skills
Interested candidate, please submit your updated resume with recent photo by clicking "APPLY
Human Resources Department
Thoresen Thai Agencies Public Company Limited
26/26-27 Orakarn Building, 7th Floor, Soi Chidlom,
Ploenchit, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel :0-2254-8437 ext. 202 Fax :0-2655-4019