Our client is a leading main contractor company. In order to serve their rapidly expanding their portfolio, they are currently looking for a Project Manager with Professional Civil Engineering Level II and working with the main contractor.
- Managing projects as assigned to meet the timeline.
- Controlling and managing cost and quality.
- Graduated in Civil Engineering degree only.
- Having Professional Civil Engineering level II and above.
- Working with the Main Contractor business for 20 years and above.
- Being a Project Manager in the Main Contractor business for 5 years and take in charge of building (Commercial building, Residential, and related).
- Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Auto CAD experience.
- Working 6 days per week.