- University graduate bachelor's degree or higher in Business Administration, Engineering or a related field; MSc/MA/MBA is a plus.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in enterprise consulting or project management or strategic and operational consulting area.
- Able to communicate in English effectively (TOEIC >700)
- Able to work independently with strong desire to achieve results.
- Demonstrated strong project management skills including an ability to manage multiple tasks with strong attention to detail while keeping to deadlines.
- High-level thinkers with analytical abilities with experiences in writing, editing and creating content with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
- Ability to supervise staff and to maintain effective, collaborative relationships with team members of diverse backgrounds.
- Excellent critical thinking, stakeholder management and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel within Thailand
- Fast learner and enjoy working in fast-moving environment.
- Experience in logistics business would be an advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills, proactive and with positive attitude.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
Welfare and Benefits
- Salary: Salary negotiable
- Provident fund
- Social Security fund
- Life and Accident insurance
- Annual Check-up
- Training and Development
- Company Bonus
Application letter in English indicating current and expected salary together with resume, transcript and recent photo may be sent by email.
Eastern Sea Laem Chabang Terminal Co.,
Ltd.Laem Chabang Port B3, Tumbol Toong Sukha
Amphur Sriracha, Chonburi 20230
Tel. 033-005-678 ext.1204