- Assist to develop project definition and project plan for all projects, identify milestones, agree and address scope and criteria of Milestones achievement.
- Assist in obtaining preliminary budget, assist in compiling, establishing and management of CAPEX budget, cash flow forecasts and updated revisions.
- Assistance for the successful execution projects as minimum deviation from plan for completion on time, true specification and within budget.
- Help developing the master baseline program, collate reports from project teams and maintain subsequent progress update and records as-built program against baseline.
- Help maintaining critical path analysis for each project to alert the Management on all deviations / risks.
- Provide monitoring reports on progress, cost and performance.
- Ensure properties meet legal, health and safety in accordance with Authorities’ regulations.
- Maintain close contact, clear communication, and participate in periodical site supervision with other functions and manage cross-functional input to supply to design and construction
- Act as operation’s representative at relevant project team meetings; ensure prompt actions are taken in response to concerns raised.
- Assist to manage and certify all consultants / contractors/ suppliers / utility providers’ accounts as well as payment processing.
- Follow good management practices, good quality control standard and ensure to comply efficiently with company procedures/guidelines at all times.
- Help to identify, manage and escalate risks and issues until resolution, early alarm on risks and issues on missed milestone(s) for enough time allowed on resolution.
- Help to control, manage and minimize variations to the projects, advice on opportunities of projects cost saving without compromising quality.
- Guide and motivate the members of the project team; collaborate harmonious working environment; maintain staff morale and discipline; assist in identifying training needs.
- Assist in providing adequate security and insurance covering company’s premises.
<Necessary Skill / Experience >
- Thai nationality , Male/Female , age 30-40 years old
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical/Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or a related field
- Good knowledge of M&E system in chemical plant
- At least 3 years of experience improving/maintaining machinery system, infrastructure, facility in factory
- Experience with design or construction of chemical units
- Detailed knowledge of Project Planning Software. Able to develop standard generic plans and to track progress.
- Good knowledge of cost estimation, budgeting.
- Good communication and time management skills
- Possess hands-on management style
- Knowledge and experience with internal QA/QC procedure
- Enthusiastic and positive attitude towards difficult tasks
- Problem solving skills and analytical approach
- Flexible and able to travel
- Able to work in Prasamutjaydee, Samutprakarn
- Supervising and leadership skills
<Preferable Skill / Experience>
Workplace Area: Prasamutjaydee, Samutprakarn
Working Hour: 8:00-17:00(Mon-Fri)
About the company
Products: Plasticizer for the PVC industry/Urea, Melamine & Phenol Resin used in the wood board industry such as in Plywood, Particleboard, High Density Fibreboard (HDF),Medium Density Fibreboard (MDF), and others.
Rubber / Resin / Plastic
- Project Engineer, Project Chief, Project Supervisor, Chemical Project Engineer, M&E,M&E Engineer,M&E Chemical Plant,Samutprakarn
HOW TO APPLY,
*** Please submit your
resume with recent photo, your current & expected salary, and reference: Project Engineering Chief @Samutprakarn (30K-45K) (SDG-55536)
*** Any query regarding this Job or application method, please call Tel. 02-021-0333
RGF HR Agent Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
689 BHIRAJ TOWER at EmQuartier, 23rd Floor, Room No. 2304-2306
Sukhumvit Road, North Klongton Sub-District, Vadhana District, Bangkok 1011
Website : www.rgf-hragent.asia/en/thailand