The Project (Electrical & Instrumental) Engineer will be responsible for project execution, focusing on the electrical and instrumental parts, from design, commissioning and test run processes. They will also have to control cost or plan the timeline to ensure project runs smoothly within the budget.
Our client is one of the lead players in FMCG industry. They are well-known for their reputation, multinational culture and high-dynamic working environment. With their on-going manufacturing expansion, they need a talented individual to support this project.
- Design and calculate the project specifications and requirements as well as plan for the timeline
- Monitor the progresses and ensure it runs smoothly along the schedule
- Responsible for the DCS control system, PLC, SCADA etc.
- Sourcing for suppliers and negotiate for the best price and quality
- Control the cost to align with budget
- Work cross functionally with multiple teams to collect necessary information and coordination for the project
- Inspect the quality and safety of the working processes
- Control the commissioning and test running stages to ensure no issue occur
- Responsible for basic troubleshooting after the test run
- Supervise the sub-contractors
- Prepare reports and/or other relevant documents
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Instrumental/Mechanical/Mechatronics Engineering or other related disciplines
- At least 4 years of experience in project management, preferred from Food industry
- Solid knowledge and experience with PLC, DCS Control System, SCADA
- Good problem-solving skill and able to adapt in a different working environment
- Excellent salary package, pedending on the experiences
- Good drowing opportunity
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kanyawee Thanchitikul on +66 2 012 5057