We are looking for a dedicated Completion (Turnover) coordinator to assist with the scheduling, planning, forecasting, resourcing, and managing of project completion activities to achieve each milestone such as mechanical completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning, ready for start-up and performance test.
Completion coordinator is responsible for coordinating with technical engineering disciplines, construction disciplines and pre-com./commissioning discipline during the whole project period and demonstrating excellent project management and supervision skills. Completion coordinator should also have excellent organizational, time management, leadership, and decision-making skills. The detailed role and responsibilities are as follows.
- Planning, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring works related to turnover/completion of the project
- Communicating and coordinating among technical/construction/pre-com./commissioning disciplines to be aligned all together to achieve each milestone such as MC and RFSU
- Cooperating and meeting with Client/PMC to support and interpreting their needs and requirements related to turnover/completion of the project
- Producing and reporting on the project completion status to Completion Manager
- Collaborating and interacting with other project participants and project engineers to create more efficient project methods
- Following handover process by implementing MC Walkthrough and preparing/managing ITRs and Punch Lists by assuring all the required documentation to be approved by Client/PMC
- Doing handover documentation(MC Dossier/RFSU Dossier, etc) for expedite resolution by coordinating with Client/PMC and internal project organization(QC, etc)
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Interested candidates, please submit your resume and recent photograph via Apply Now
Samsung Engineering (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
No. 1 Empire Tower Building, 37th floor, South Sathorn Road,
Yannawa, Sathorn, Bangkok, 10120
URGENTLY REQUIRED !!!
Samsung Engineering is one of the world’s leading international EPC companies with 8,500 people worldwide in over 45 countries. Samsung has proven expertise in engineering, construction, and project management (EPC&PM) services over 40 years. Samsung provides EPC services to a wide array of industries including hydrocarbon and non-hydrocarbon projects. Due to business expansion in Thailand, we are looking for passionate and creative people to join SAMSUNG.