Project Assistant Manager is responsible for all engineering projects such as machine installation, line expansion, machine modification etc. and ensure projects are accomplished and aligned with set time frame and regulations.
Our client is a well-established food manufacturing business who owns multiple manufacturing sites. With their high standards and quality-concerned working environment, they are supplying their products into many large and international restaurants.
- Manage all engineering project from design phrase, machine and equipment sourcing, layout planning, commissioning, test run and troubleshooting etc.
- Control the project based on engineering, quality and safety for food manufacturing such as GMP, HACCP and other basic ISO9001 etc.
- Responsible for bidding process and contract negotiation
- Source and negotiate with suppliers for equipment, machines, spare parts etc.
- Supervise subordinates as well as dealing with sub-contractors
- Monitor cost and budget for each project
- Ensure smooth operation throughout the project
- Conduct reports to regularly update progress of the project
- A Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years of experience in a project management from food manufacturing industry, preferably from frozen food business
- Good commercial acumen, analytically thinking and stakeholder management abilities
- Ability to work in a fast pace, results-oriented environment under minimal supervision
- Excellent salary package depending on experiences
- Good growing opportunities
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Kanyawee Thanchitikul on +66 2 012 5057