- Thai nationality, Male, Female age from 24 - 30 years old.
- Bachelor Degree in Occupational Health and Safety
- Professional Safety Officer with experience in the construction industry
- Good command of Thai and English (Toeic 500 is preferable)
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Good skill in writing reports to Labor department / related entity
- Be enthusiastic, work hard, high responsible, able to work under pressure
- Good computer skills in Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge in ISO45001, ISO9001, ISO14001
- Able to work at the site or upcountry.
- Continuous inspection of project sites, to ensure a hazard-free environment
- Verification of tools and equipment to ensure good quality
- Promoting safe practices on site
- Creating and enforcing safety guidelines and programs
- Carrying out drills and exercises on managing emergency situations
- Conducting investigations on accidents
- Manages all communications with government departments in regards to safety
- Verifying that all safety reports are submitted to related government institutions.
- Continuous monitoring of all safety-related documents, reports, and issues to keep them updated.
- Arranges OSHA-mandated evaluations of the site
- Attending project planning meetings and collaborating with construction managers
HR & Admin Department
Thai Toda Corporation Ltd.
199 Column Tower, 20th Floor, Ratchadapisek Road, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110
Tel : 02-261-6544 # 101 Fax : 02-261-6545