Your Role & Responsibilities
- Supervise the production control and machine operation effectively
- Ensure the improvement of OEE in production
- Balance production process and minimize the resources in production.
- Create work standard, manage the training plan and provide training to operator.
- Responsible for the improvement of shop floor management (Genba Kanri)
Your skills & Strengths
Salary : Negotiation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Experience 2-5 years in Production of Automotive parts would be preferable.
- Strong technical background in machine operation would be preferable.
- Knowledge in IATF 16949, ISO 14001, KAIZEN
- Skill: Understand Production process and can lead to solve the problem and improve continuously, Understand line balancing, man-machine chart
- Good command of spoken and written in English
- Good coordination capabilities
Benefits / Allowances:
- Transportation service
- Food allowance
- Foreign travel allowances
- Working overseas allowance
- Medical Expenses
- Medical Expenses for family
- Dental expenses
- Health Check up
- Life Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Child’s Scholarship
- Funeral Allowance for staff death
- Funeral Allowance for family member death
- Staff New Year Party
- Staff Outing
- Yearly Bonus
- Saving Cooperative
- Long term working award
- Travel allowance for work outside
- Working days : Mon-Fri, Working Hours : 8:00-17:00
- Weekly Holiday : Sat-Sun, Annual Holiday
- Traditional Holiday at least 13 days per year
Human Resources Department
67 Moo11, Soi King Kaew33, King Kaew road, Racha Thewa, Bang Phli, Samut Prakan10540