- Lead production planning to fulfill customer demand in timely manner with optimum
level of inventory and operation cost efficiency.
- Create the production plan & scheduling.
- Understand resources requirement and drive resources availability and readiness to
meet business requirement.
- Make improvement to existing processes with implement solutions and design.
- Coordinate with sales, quality control, production and supply chain department base
on business condition.
- Ensure all materials are available to support production.
- Coordinate with procurement to arrange purchasing for materials with cost efficiency.
- Bachelor degree in Science, Engineering or related field. - At least 3 years experience in production planning and material
control especially in
- Able to work under pressure, independent and good coordination skill. - Good command of English communication.