Our client is the leading refrigeration equipment manufacturer.
The Production Manager will report directly to the Operation Director and will be responsible for the following key functions:
- Controlling the production process for refrigerator, cold room, a system for foodservice/equipment.
- Implementing and controlling the production schedule.
- Reviewing and adjusting the schedule where needed.
- Determining the human and material resources required.
- Managing human and material resources to meet production targets.
- Making decisions about equipment use, maintenance, modification and procurement.
- Supporting business and technical aspects of capital project improvements.
- Working out and implementing standard operating procedures for production operations.
- Ensuring that standard operating, health and safety procedures adhere.
- Monitoring the quality standards of products and implement and enforce quality control and tracking
- Analyzing production and quality control to detect and correct problems.
- Determining and implementing improvements to the production process.
- Working out and implement standard operating procedures for production operations
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Engineering or any related field.
- Experience in the Refrigeration system: refrigerator, cold room, the system for foodservice/equipment.
- Proven experience as production director, deep knowledge in Production management and a good understanding of quality standard and health & safety regulation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving acumen along with time management and organization skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills both English and Thai.
- Highly motivated and demonstrated strong leadership skills.
- Ability to negotiate, prioritize and multitask.
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software.
- Willing to travel.
Our client offers a challenging job and a good career path.