DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop mechanical design and Drawing for mechanical equipment.
- Provide machine equipment jig, tooling, and packaging for production.
- Verify and control the process cycle time, output, process capabilities.
- Create the machine BOM List.
- Deliver the sustainable manufacturing STD to production line, work instruction, and all documentation.
- Support purchasing department for technical / production.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Management.
- Maintain ISO 9001-2015 standard.
- Thai nationality, Male, age not over 35 years old.
- Ability to communicate in English (Speaking and Writing).
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial/Mechanical/Automotive or related filed.
- Having 2 -3 years of work experience in production environment is preferred.
- Experience in AutoCAD is a MUST.
- Results oriented, timeline driven with a hands-on attitude.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel.
- Social security
- Health insurance (OPD cover)
- Annual health check up
- Food allowance
- Traveling allowance
Interested persons are invited to send application with full resume in English indicating qualifications, expected salary including transcript and recent photo to:
For more information please contact: Khun Taweelada / Tel: 02-1054081 ext. 115
Ruwac Asia Ltd.
700/295 Moo 1, Amata City Chonburi,
Tambol Bankao, Amphur Panthong, Chonburi 20160 Thailand
Tel: 02-1054081 / Fax: 038-468835