1. Understand purpose, manage, optimize and identify opportunities with relevant functions on process enhancement or problem solutions.
2. Engineering analyze statistical data through the process, do a research and ideate an activities for productivity improvement.
3. Propose improvement project, outline required resources, expense budget, delegate cross-functional team member, controlling conditions, desirable target, and implementation timeline.
4. Investigate iteration experiment tests and deliverable results, evaluate manufacturing methods, modify process, plan necessary change management, to leverage cost reduction or to get more output that meet required quality standards.
5. Set up robust and viable process control criteria, key results to monitor to maintain production consistency both quality and quantity meeting target
1. Bachelor Degree in Industrial Engineering , Mechanical Engineer or equivalent experience in production or process engineering.
2. New graduate is welcome.
3. Be able to think critically and suggest improvement that lead to cost saving or other productivity benefits.
4. Be proactive, result-driven and teamwork with all levels of employees.
5. Strong time management and negotiation skills.
6. Gained TOEIC score above 550 or similar English proficiency test result would be an advantage.
Thai Optical Group Public Company Limited is an independent spectacle lenses manufacturer based in Thailand exporting more than 50 countries on six continents through global and diversified business partners; integrated digital manufacturing & distributors, digital platform & point of sales optical retails and lens manufacturers in optical lens industry. Our products are marketed in various channels of supply chain; contracted labels, private labels and under our own TOG brand.
The company was originally founded in 1951 by Pracharktam Family from eyeglasses retail store, expanded into lenses manufacturing and later on transformed into a public listed corporate in the SET Thai stock exchange in 2006 having 475 million Thai Baht registered capital.
Our corporate mission is to become a leading, sustainable, independent manufacturer with a global reputation for consistent service excellence, ease of doing business and supplying best value stock lenses and completed Rx service solutions on time every time.