- Manpower plan per volume.
- Follow Production order to complete production planning.
- Line set up per volume.
- Follow up the production capacity & output of each process.
- Training operator to follow instruction and manpower skill improvement.
- Monitoring work performance of each process to align with volume.
- Focus on production priorities to meet target.
- Assist in the implementation of improvement and new capacity expansion projects.
- Productivity and OEE implement.
- Make sure tools & equipment for production handling are control and preservation.
- 5S and discipline as a must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering.
- Have an experience in Production control at 0- 2 years
- Good knowledge in production control and line monitoring.
- Experience background in automotive or Electronic manufacturing
- Experience background in manufacturing with certified IATF 16949 and ISO 14001 as prefer
- Good command in English both written and speaking.
- Good computer skill in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint & Word).
- Age: > 24 Years up
- Proactive, Flexible, good attitude, good collaboration, Team work, Positive Thinking.
- Diligent Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Provident Fund
- Life Insurance
- Medical Insurance
- Performance Bonus/ Fix Bonus
- Transportation route Bangna
- Salary : Open to provide for the right candidate with Negotiation
Interested in this position kindly submit your resume and contact to :
Fagor Electronics (Thailand) Ltd.
82 Moo 5, Wellgrow Industrial Estate, Soi 8/1 .
T.Bangsamak , A.Bangpakong Chachoengsao 24130 ,Thailand
Tel: 038-570 087-90 Fax: 038-570 091 .