· Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements.
· Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
· Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
· Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
· Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
· Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
· Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
· Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
· Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
· Follow our competitors and the industry
· Keep abreast with Agile/Scrum best practices and new trends
· Bachelor's degree or higher in a Computer engineering, Computer science or technology-related field
· A minimum of 2 years experience in Product Owner or similar role
· 2-3 years experience of web development.
· Familiar with API knowledge system.
· Experience with Agile/Scrum development.
· Good verbal and communication skills in both English and Thai.
· Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
· Sharp critical thinking, problem-solving skills, creativity, and think out-of-the-box with details
en world Recruitment (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Amarin Tower, Room No. S5001, 5th Floor 496-502, Ploenchit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330 Thailand