- Develop and define product strategyand budget plan based on consumer insight and market dynamicsas well as company guideline to support sales
- Develop and implement the brand plan in line with business category strategy, covering brand communications, promotion, consumer insight, pricing
- Have experience or good knowledge in digital marketing and e commerce is a plus
- Identify category and business opportunities (e.g. products and packaging improvement).
- Implement marketing activities according to approved plan and budget with ROI measurement.
- Build strong partnership internally and externally with key stake holders and customers, maintain regular contact with key opinion leaders and key prescribers
for up-to-date product information and ongoing product endorsement.
- Take initiative in managing product specification for hospital tenders by cultivating close relationships with hospitals’ DIS, working closelywith
Alvogen Drug and regulatory affairs and respond proactively to get any issues/obstacles solved before the bidding
- Develop teams of Professional field force with good selling skill and product knowledge who can achieve their sales target and key KPI regularly
- Participate in any special project as assigned to improve company performance
- Bachelor's degree in Pharmacy; MBA is an advantage, at least 2 year-experience as Product Manager/Assistance Product Manager with experience in
hospital and commercial management with proven record of achievement.
- Strong Marketing (Brand Management) and / or Sales knowledge with creativity through innovative and strategic thinking, and other basic knowledge
in finance, research, media tools and methodologies, cross-functional etc.
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as being self-motivated, efficiently and effectively work under pressure and open minded for constructive
feedback,demonstration sense of urgency, possess positive attitude
- Strong leadership skills, result-oriented, pragmatic, communications capabilities (both written and verbal), good command of English and computer
skills (MS-Office programs)
If you are interested in joining our team, please specify your interested position and your application to click "Apply
Alvogen (Thailand) Limited
1126/2 Vanit Building II, 15th Floor, Room 1501-1502,
New Petchburi Road, Makkasan Sub-district, Ratchathevi District, Bangkok 10400 Thailand