Product Life Cycle Manager
Location: Northern Thailand
Salary: 80,000 THB – 120,000 THB plus other benefits ( Depends on candidate experience)
- Manage all products which have reached series production (SOP).
- Make sure that all company’s series business complies with the prevailing contracts.
- Monitor tooling which is the property of our customer’s and make sure that its renewal is made properly.
- Manage product and process changes at the company after SOP whether the request is coming from the customers or from internal (e.g. continuous improvement).
- Manage End-of-Production (EOP) with customers and limit obsolescence at both company and its supply chain.
- Manage Service Parts Sales and make sure that this is a profitable business for the company when actual sales do not match with contract Quality, make a proposal in cooperation with finance to match between amortization period of production equipment
and contracted lifetime of products to get approval from Management.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering or any related.
- At least 10 years of experience in automotive program management, ideally with the specialization of production planning and/or production engineering and a minimum of 5 years of proven track record in a leadership function.
- Ideally some experience in project management and/or in an automotive production environment
- Be able to use modern ERP programs, ideally SAP.
- Totally fluent in English (written and spoken), TOEIC scores at least 750.
- Good organizer and planner, Good team worker, Good team worker.
"Only shortlisted candidate will be notified by phone."