YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To formulate valuable insights, develop comprehensive brand plan and activation plan in conjunction with product manager
- To closely work with sales team to develop sales strategy and action plan in hospital and other related channels
- To establishing and implementing strategic account plans for prioritized accounts in coordination with cross-functional team assigned by product manager
- To visit external stakeholders and thought leaders in regular basis and also identify their needs, provide product information, resolve issues, develop value proposition and build strong
professional working relationships and drive adoption level of assigned thought leaders
- To work collaboratively with product manager & MSL to responsible for overall marketing & medico-marketing activities
- To achieve yearly sales target by supporting sales team on listing and controlled brand P&I budget.
- To develop product knowledge competency of sales team through monthly training, product knowledge testing and help sales team to organize product presentation for listing.
- To work closely with medical scientific liaison to ensure medico-marketing success.
- Compliance with relevant company and industry code of Conduct and also to comply with local country codes.
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy, Medical Sciences and/or MBA is preferable.
- At least 3 year (Medical Representative) /2 year (Product Specialist) work experiences with multi-national companies, especially in Pharmaceutical or Medical Devices company
- Good Presentation Skills, Selling Skills and Negotiations Skills
- Customer focus, Experimentation, Collaboration and Trust
- Good command in writing and speaking English
- Computer literacy, especially in Microsoft Office
Interested candidates please submit your up-to-date CV by "Apply Now"
Bayer Thai Co., Ltd
130/1 North Sathorn Road, Silom, Bangrak
Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Contact HR: +66 2 232 7011