Department: Product Development
30,000 – 50,000 บาท
- Female or Male / 25 - 30 year old
- Master's Degree in Architecture
- At least 1-2 years of experience in real estate project development or product development
- Direct experience in property projects of residential, especially luxury condominium
- Prior exposure to writing/reading user stories/specifications and execution of creative thinking skills, space planning, and product development
- Prior experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Sales ,and Marketing, and Business Development
- Able to communicate in English speaking, listening, and writing
- Able to use MSOffice, AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Photo Shop, 3D Max, Sketch Up and other Rendering programs
- Coordinate with the Designers team to produce new products to present to management.
- Collaborate with the business development, Project event, and marketing team to create and implement product.
- Coordinate and deliver the necessary documentation and packages for conceptual idea, schematic design, design development, tender, construction,
EIA building permits, and shop drawings.
- Arrange additional documents needed such as concerning schedules, quality control, budgets, sales & marketing packages, contract administration,
payments control & process, etc.
- Prepare project development, consultant team targets, timelines and preliminary programs.
- Create the main concepts of the projects, special features, new products & technology, singular elements, design mood & tone, etc.
- Manage project progress and set targets, deliverables and requirements.
- Work with project team, internal departments, external consultants, professionals and suppliers to complete all project functions from initial
concept to construction.
- Research on real-estate market and global trend.
- Perform other related duties as required
Our office is located at: SCOPE co., ltd. Fl. 17 Shinawatra Tower 3, Viphavadi Rangsit Road, Chatuchak, Chatuchak, Bangkok
Call for inquiries: +6620301999