Our client is a leading insurance company. They are now looking for a Product Development Executive to join their team.
The role is focused on the development and implementation of new products to support all distribution channels:
- Leading the Product Development of life assurance products and implementation of new and repriced products to be in line with Regulatory and Chubb Group’s requirements.
- Working closely with the Product Development Steering Committee (PDSC) and Product Implementation Team (PDIT) team to ensure the successful implementation of all products.
- Liaising with Project Manager in the development of relevant systems as well as other aspects of product development.
- Coordinating with relevant distribution channels (Agency & Partnership) on providing timing product strategy.
- Participating in market research and develop product strategy.
- Developing the Product naming and leading the Product Naming Application Process including the product naming application inventory.
- Bachelor's Degree and basic Mathematics/Statistics/Actuarial is preferable.
- Experience 2-3 years of work experience in the financial/life insurance industry.
- Good computer skills (Words, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Good command of English (Speaking, Reading, Writing).